These three videos were solely made by me, Haider Suleman. After watching some movies music videos on youtube, I just wanted to make my own videos and gave my best in making them. These videos were made on Windows Movie Maker which ruined the aspect ratio of all the three videos.
The frame height and width were changed to following in all three videos due to Windows movie maker
Frame Width: 720
Frame Height: 480
The aspect ratio was changed approximately to 16:10 which stretched the video.

To overcome this problem I used a video converter to change the frame width and height
The new frame width and height are as follow
Frame Width: 720
Frame Height: 320

This is the reason I had to upload the videos again because I really hated the old aspect ratio. The new frame size looks pretty normal to me.
Two of the videos were uploaded a long time ago by me on my personal youtube account. The links to old videos are

1 - The Notebook: She will be loved - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzbJTPhRpes

2 - Sacrifice : Romeo + Juliet -          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDjIWQAYLWE



 .

0 comments:

Post a Comment